Here are some additional questions you can use to vet potential listing agents.
1. Are you a Realtor®? What resources from the NAR do you use?
2. What further courses have you taken in real estate? What did you learn from them?
3. (If they show you a certain credential) What does this credential mean? How will it help you sell my home?
4. How much experience do you have selling homes like mine in this area? Can you give me some recent examples?
5. How many homes have you sold over your career? Is that you and your own team personally, or does it include other agents under your broker?
6. Do you specialize in my type of home? This geographic area? What makes this type of home and this area unique?
7. (If they have many years of experience) How would you say that real estate has changed over the last several years? Have you kept up with the latest trends in marketing to buyers online? What specifically do you do in that arena?
8. (If they have little experience) Do you have a more senior person who will be intimately involved in this listing? Who is that person?
9. Are you involved in the community and any professional organizations?
10. What do you like your clients and counterparts to say or think about you? What do you think you are known for as an agent?
11. Who else is on your team? What are their skills and background?
12. What specifically do you handle versus what members of your team handle?
13. How often will I be interacting with them? With you?
Nisi arcu per tempus pellentesque suspendisse, class venenatis vulputate posuere mi nibh cubilia, malesuada praesent ultricies.
Copyright © Your Company · All Rights Reserved